Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
RMBL is an AFS licensed contributory mortgage investment manager.
Its qualified team has a depth of knowledge that has allowed it to operate successfully for over 55 years.
RMBL has been in operation since 1960.
In 2000, RMBL established the RMBL Mortgage Income Investments Scheme.
On 11 March 2002 the provisions of the Financial Services Reform Act (“FSRA”) came into force. The Act was passed by Parliament on 23 August 2001 and commenced on 11 March 2002, with a two year transitional period for participants in the industry to make the transition from their current regulatory structure to the single licensing and product disclosure regime required under FSRA. The FSRA and its regulations have made consequential amendments to the Corporations Act and its regulations, and came into full effect on 11 March 2004.
On 15 October 2002 RMBL was issued with an Australian Financial Services Licence which allows it to operate the Scheme. The latest Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) dated 19 June 2006 and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement dated 20 December 2012 lodged with ASIC, provides information to Members about the Scheme.
RMBL has built a reputation for delivering excellent and friendly service. The head office is located in Dandenong, the heart of Melbourne’s industrial south east district.