Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
Yes. The Scheme is open to both Retail and Wholesale Members. By investing as a Wholesale Member, you will not be required to provide your consent before your funds are placed into a Sub Scheme, allowing RMBL to streamline the paperwork for your investment. You will receive updates from time to time on the Sub Schemes in which your funds have been invested, and you always retain a right of veto.
You will be required to satisfy one of the tests under the Corporations Act before we can accept you as a Wholesale Member. More details are available by contacting RMBL, your financial planner or your financial adviser.