Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
Upon receipt of the Application Form, which is attached to the Product Disclosure Statement and satisfactory Identification Check, your funds are placed into a Trust Account following which RMBL will forward you a Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS) and Consent Form containing the details of a Sub Scheme. Upon receipt of the Consent Form your funds will be invested in that Sub Scheme. Your funds will be deposited into an Interest Bearing Trust Account if RMBL has not received your Consent Form within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the funds.