Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
Term of Investment?
Typically between 1 and 3 years unless otherwise disclosed in the Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement.