Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
When can my funds be withdrawn?
5 working days notice is required if you withdraw your funds from the Trust Account or Interest Bearing Trust Account.
Once allocated to a Sub Scheme, funds can only be withdrawn at the Due Date of the Sub Scheme, if the Borrower has satisfied all requirements for renewal of the Sub Scheme and replacement investor funds are available, or if the loan is repaid by the Borrower. A Borrower may repay the loan before the Due Date.
RMBL does however have discretion to allow an early redemption, but only where the Sub Scheme is not in default and there is a replacement Member to take your place in the Sub Scheme and the replacement Member completes all documentation required by RMBL.