Summary of the Scheme
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investments with RMBL.
- Type of investment
- Who can invest?
- How are your funds invested upon receipt of the Application?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Maximum investment amount?
- What about investing further funds?
- Fees Charged to Members
- When do I start to earn interest?
- Term of Investment?
- How is the interest paid?
- Can interest be reinvested?
- When is the interest paid?
- When can my funds be withdrawn?
- What sort of property types are used as security for my investment?
- Can I invest as a Wholesale Member?
- Financial Ombudsman Service Limited Membership Certificate
When do I start to earn interest?
Pending any necessary clearance, you will earn interest after 10 working days from the date of receipt, or sooner if your funds are allocated to a nominated Sub Scheme.
You will not earn interest while your funds are in the Trust Account for a period of up to 10 working days from the date of receipt. If your funds have not yet been allocated to a nominated Sub-Scheme, your funds will be deposited into an Interest Bearing Trust Account and you will earn the applicable commercial interest rate offered by the Bank until your funds are allocated to a nominated Sub Scheme. On request, we will inform you of the applicable commercial interest rate.
Upon allocation of your funds to a nominated Sub Scheme, interest is earned at the applicable variable or fixed rate of the Loan from the date of allocation.