Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
- What fees are payable?
- What is the interest rate?
- What is the maximum term for a loan?
- Can I borrow funds for a construction project?
- Are repayments and/or reduction options available?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Can I renew my loan for a further term?
Information for Borrowers
RMBL lends on a first mortgage basis, against real property in Australia. The advantages of borrowing with RMBL are:
- Fast response to loan applications;
- Interest usually paid either quarterly or monthly in arrears;
- Funds available for urgent settlements;
- Funds available for construction finance.
At RMBL we look at the whole picture when it comes to borrowing. RMBL establishes strong relationships with its Borrowers, working closely with them on construction projects, and generally maintains close communication with all of its Borrowers throughout the term of the loan. Many of RMBL’s Borrowers are repeat Borrowers who appreciate this level of service.