Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
- What fees are payable?
- What is the interest rate?
- What is the maximum term for a loan?
- Can I borrow funds for a construction project?
- Are repayments and/or reduction options available?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Can I renew my loan for a further term?
Information for Borrowers
How much can I borrow?
RMBL currently lends up to 66.66% (known as the Loan to Value Ratio or “LVR”) of a sworn valuation of real property, however lesser LVR’s will apply for certain categories of property. Generally the minimum Loan size is $100,000 and the maximum loan size is $21 million.