Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
- What fees are payable?
- What is the interest rate?
- What is the maximum term for a loan?
- Can I borrow funds for a construction project?
- Are repayments and/or reduction options available?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Can I renew my loan for a further term?
Information for Borrowers
What fees are payable?
RMBL’s standard fees include:
- Up to 2.5% (plus GST) procuration fee on the amount drawn down;
- Standard legal fees for preparation of security documents;
- Collection charges (please request up to date information) on the amount of interest payable each quarter (unless otherwise disclosed in the SPDS);
- Valuation fees, which are set by our Panel Valuers; and
- any other fees applicable such as early repayment fees, discharge fees or enforcement costs.
These fees may be amended from time to time and this is only a guide.