Frequently Asked Questions
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investing with RMBL.
- What is a Contributory Mortgage Investment?
- How long has RMBL investments been in operation?
- How do I invest?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Term of investment?
- Maximum investment amount?
- Option to Renew investment in existing Sub Scheme
- Are there any fees or charges?
- How is the interest paid?
- Who can apply to invest?
- What criteria is used to assess loan applications?
- Are there compensation arrangements in place?
- What are the benefits of investing in the Scheme?
- How is the security for each Sub Scheme valued?
- Information you can expect to receive from RMBL?
Information for Members
Are there compensation arrangements in place?
RMBL must maintain adequate compensation arrangements at all times in accordance with its Licence requirements.
To meet these requirements, RMBL has in place a professional indemnity insurance policy, which covers all of RMBL’s employees, officers, directors and Authorised Representatives. This policy provides cover of up to $10 million.
Further, RMBL requires adequate professional indemnity policies to be in place for all of its external service providers (such as Valuers, Quantity Surveyors, Real Estate Agents and Interstate Solicitors) before they can be officially appointed to RMBL’s Panel.