Frequently Asked Questions
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investing with RMBL.
- What is a Contributory Mortgage Investment?
- How long has RMBL investments been in operation?
- How do I invest?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Term of investment?
- Maximum investment amount?
- Option to Renew investment in existing Sub Scheme
- Are there any fees or charges?
- How is the interest paid?
- Who can apply to invest?
- What criteria is used to assess loan applications?
- Are there compensation arrangements in place?
- What are the benefits of investing in the Scheme?
- How is the security for each Sub Scheme valued?
- Information you can expect to receive from RMBL?
Information for Members
What are the benefits of investing in the Scheme?
The significant benefits of investment in the Scheme can be described as follows:
- With over 55 years experience in Mortgage lending and investment, your funds are managed by professionals with extensive expertise in this area.
- RMBL assesses each Borrower and each Loan to ensure that the Loan is suitable to be included in the Scheme.
- You will receive a competitive rate of return on a regular basis (usually monthly). You may elect to reinvest your interest if you wish.
- As the Scheme is not a “pooled fund”, you have the opportunity to choose the Sub Scheme in which you invest allowing you to exercise control in your investment decision. You may become accustomed to particular types of Sub Scheme Property or Loans or you may wish to spread your funds across a number of Sub Schemes.
- You may invest in the Scheme with a minimum investment amount of $10,000 and in multiples of $1,000 thereafter.