Frequently Asked Questions
The frequently asked questions can assist you to obtain more information about investing with RMBL.
- What is a Contributory Mortgage Investment?
- How long has RMBL investments been in operation?
- How do I invest?
- Minimum investment amount?
- Term of investment?
- Maximum investment amount?
- Option to Renew investment in existing Sub Scheme
- Are there any fees or charges?
- How is the interest paid?
- Who can apply to invest?
- What criteria is used to assess loan applications?
- Are there compensation arrangements in place?
- What are the benefits of investing in the Scheme?
- How is the security for each Sub Scheme valued?
- Information you can expect to receive from RMBL?
Information for Members
What criteria is used to assess loan applications?
details of current assets and liabilities and other relevant financial information;
where a loan is for construction or development purposes, details of costs involved and pre-sales obtained as well as any building contracts;
copies of contracts of sale;
All of this information is then provided to RMBL’s Credit Committee who assess this information having regard to the suitability of the Borrower and quality of the security property. A majority of the Credit Committee must agree to approve the Loan.